Friday, March 21, 2008

Getting ready...

Ezra checking out the baby's bassinet.
Delton "getting" Ezra!
Daddy and Ezra enjoying Ezra's new toddler bed- Ezra thinks it is great fun to jump on!
Grandma and Grandpa Lehman and Ezra enjoying the sonogram pictures of the baby.

I have 8 weeks left to go. I have baby on the brain, I guess. It doesn't help that I had three dr. appointments today. Yikes! We are excited about the arrival of #2. I had an ultrasound today and was able to see 4D pictures of our little one- he looks like Ezra! I don't think a photo of the sonogram picture will do it justice- you'll have to wait to see what he looks like in person!

I am looking forward to Easter. I have been reading the account of the crucifixion in the different gospels. I always appreciate Easter so much more when I take the time to contemplate what Christ really did for me. I don't think I will ever fully understand what the cross means for me. Easter is truly an awe-inspiring day of celebration. He is Risen!

No comments: