Friday, December 15, 2006

A Truck and Teeth


Delton and his dad are at a car lot as I write this, looking at a truck. A red Chevy Silverado, extended cab, 4X4, tow package, '88, new tires, 2500... I have learned a lot about trucks through this search. I look forward to the phone call telling me whether or not Delton has a truck. I'll let you know!
Ezra is now teething. He has two teeth on the bottom, and just this afternoon I felt a third one pushing through up top. He is doing so good. We are using baby orajel, which is such a blessing. Our little guy is really growing up. He will be 4 months old on the 17th- and he is outgrowing his 6 month sleepers. Oh My!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture! I enjoyed getting the picture of Ezra- it is hanging by my computer as I type this. He looks like a bundle of cuteness and joy. I was also glad to see your beautiful face Charity...i miss seeing it. Do you have a family picture?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby and Mom!!! Grandmom Lengeman