Friday, May 29, 2009

Has it really been that long?

My little rock star
Veggies Tales "guy time"

Home from the Memorial Day parade. Asher just does not fall asleep unless he is in his own bed- car or stroller!


Can you find the bunny?



Renfrew. The closest I would get is zoomed in with a camera...

I think the last time I blogged was sometime in April. Yikes. It is not for lack of happenings or desire, just lack of time. Blogging is definately on my "want to" list, yet often fails to make it on my "to do" list.

The boys are asleep, bills are paid, the rain is over, I spent several hours at a coffee shop this morning, hit a few yard sales, and am looking forward to the weekend. That is my day in a nutshell. Sorry- the to do list beckons!
BTW- Hagerstown has a Blue's Fest. This Sunday there is a picnic in the park. Not sure exactly what it will be like, but we are heading down after church if anyone cares to join us...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found the bunny and also the faces of loved ones !
Mom Leh