Thursday, January 11, 2007

Update on the Lehmans


It is good to be blogging again! So much has happened in my little world! My sister left for Prague to attend a one month TESOL school, then spend a year teaching English overseas. I haven't seen her in several months, but I miss her more now that she is out of the country.

Ezra has had a hard last several days. Last night, we discovered the reason- a third tooth! He is sleeping right now, which is so good for him (and me!!). He has been going to bed at 8:30 p.m. rather than 10, so Delton and I have some time together before bed. The only downside of that is that Ezra is waking up at 5 a.m.!!! I really hope this doesn't continue!

I am going to go make some bread. I have enjoyed baking lately...we'll see how this turns out.

~Charity

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how that feels- both of my sisters were out of the country during Christmas. The one sister I havent seen in over a year now. Those are the sacrifices of all three of us being in the ministry. I love the pic. And as always glad to read your update.

Sabrina said...

thanks for the updates and pictures! What a cute baby!

Anonymous said...

Wow, a third tooth! He's going to be eating steak when he's 6 months old. What a cutie.
Marin used to get up at 5 or 6 too but I'd feed her and lay her back in her crib. Surprisingly enough, she would go back to sleep for another hour or two. Thought you might be interested if you haven't tried it already.
-Jolinda